CSI Staff Position (Cadet Student Position Only)
Job no: 496485
Work type: Student worker
Categories: Student Affairs
The Citadel Success Institute (CSI) is hiring students to work in the summer of 2024 as Citadel Success Leaders (CSLs)! CSLs are responsible for leading CSI students and guiding them to success in all CSI activities.
This is a full-time student position (approximately 40 hours per week, hours; schedules may vary) and you will receive a total of $2,700. Free room and board in the barracks are provided during CSL staff training and working sessions.
Training: CSLs will report to the barracks on Sunday, June 30th for required training that runs from July 1st to July 3rd.CSLs will be released from training and the barracks the afternoon of Wednesday, July 3rd. (If you wish to stay in the barracks from July 3rd to July 5th this option is available to you).
Working: The CSI program runs from Saturday, July 6th to Wednesday, July 31st. CSLs will report to campus the evening of Friday, July 5th.
- Supervise CSI students, ensuring they are in the correct place at the correct time
- Assist in leading morning PT
- Assist in supervision of intramurals
- Lead cadet life lessons
- Disseminate and collect information daily from CSI staff and students
- Guard duty
- Maintain good order and discipline on campus
- Adhere to The Citadel regulations
- Respect all CSI regulations
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, great team player, and the ability to serve as a positive role model for younger students.
- Ability to follow instructions and demonstrate excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing tasks and schedules (occasionally last-minute changes are necessary).
- Current rank and/or previous leadership positions within the Corps of Cadets preferred.
- Some of our CSLs will have the opportunity to work as a lifeguard during the CSI program, so if this is of interest to you, please mention this in your application.
- CSLs must live in the barracks during the CSI session and attend mandatory training prior to the start of CSI during the spring semester and in the summer.
- Multiple forms of employment will not be approved during the CSI session, this position must be your only form of employment during the CLS training period and CSI session.
- Commitment to being on campus and participating in the leadership and training of the CSI students during the CSI session is required.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend