Transfer Credit Coordinator - Registrar's Office
Job no: 496473
Work type: Full Time Permanent - Staff
Categories: Student Affairs
Payscale: Band 5
The Citadel, The Military College is seeking an applicant for a Transfer Credit Coordinator in the Registrar’s Office. Under general supervision, this position is responsible for evaluating all transfer credits in coordination with the academic department heads, to include all current students and prospective students. Specific tasks include the following:
- Manages, monitor, evaluate and process transfer credit for current and prospective students.
- Manages, monitor, evaluate and process data to produce transcripts for internal and external use while adhering to institutional and federal procedures and policies.
- Create, maintain, and update the college inventory of transfer credits by utilizing the articulation database for both the transfer course information and the equivalent course data outside of the college.
- Manage the Advance Placement upload process.
- Manage the process for cross registration to other institutions.
- Confers daily with a large number of students, parents, faculty, and staff regarding the detailed academic needs of the student and academic policies of the college.
- Assists students, parents, faculty, and staff who enter the Registrar's Office while upholding the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Assist with graduation and matriculation processes, including commencement and orientation activities.
- Other tasks as assigned.
A bachelor's degree is required. Must have the ability to work with details with a high degree of accuracy. Must have an understanding of computer principles. Must possess good interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills. Needs to exhibit excellent customer service skills.
Experience with Banner and student services within higher education preferred.
The Citadel is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate against any individual, or group of individuals, on the basis of age, color, race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information or veteran's status in its employment practices.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend