Enrollment Coordinator - Citadel Graduate College
Job no: 496465
Work type: Full Time Permanent - Staff
Categories: Student Affairs
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
Payscale: Band 4
Do you have a passion for working with students? The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is seeking an Enrollment Coordinator position in The Citadel’s Graduate College. With an application processing and recruitment focus, the Enrollment Coordinator will assist with the following:
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of applications, admissions decisions, and related incoming data in an applicant’s file.
- Travel to various locations, both locally and nationally, to attend college fairs, and other recruitment events.
- Identify and reach out to prospective students through various channels, such as email, phone calls, social media, and in-person events.
- Will collect, review, and maintain student information on all assigned applicants.
- Will work with leadership to help coordinate on-campus events including Open House, virtual events, and on-campus and virtual recruitment with Citadel schools and departments.
- Participates in a comprehensive student outreach strategy for assigned prospects, applicants, and students.
- Ensures that missing requirements for applications are collected with follow-up contact with applicants.
- Assist prospective students seeking information about graduate programs, certificates, or undergraduate degree programs for assigned academic school(s), which may include, but are not limited to: transfer, graduate, traditional undergraduate, post-baccalaureate, adult undergraduate, veterans, active duty, and non-degree seeking students.
- Responsible for actively reaching out to prospects using prescribed engagement communication and recruitment plans to achieve enrollment goals.
- Facilitates effective funnel management by assisting with organizing workflow automation in the CRM database to ensure the office responds quickly to prospective students and ensures that follow-up communications are scheduled and completed in a timely manner.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have previous experience in admissions, recruitment, enrollment particularly in a higher education setting.
- An understanding of higher education systems, graduate program offerings, and academic admission processes is important.
- Proficiency in conducting informative and engaging presentations and webinars.
- Familiarity with the graduate admissions process, including an understanding of application requirements and financial aid.
- Ability to create goodwill with prospective students and stakeholders.
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily activities, exercise necessary follow-up, and be detail-oriented with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and public relations skills.
- Computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access) Internet, Email.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Experience with student information systems and relationship management systems (Banner Recruit/Slate/Salesforce/CBE/Mongoose).
- Demonstrate the ability to use data, analyze results, identify trends, and develop strategies using data. Ability to communicate effectively in writing, editing, and proofreading with a strong focus on attention to detail.
Benefits of Working at The Citadel
- Extensive Health Plans
- Great Retirement Options
- Tuition Waiver Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Isle of Palms Beach Club
- Swain Family Boat Center
- Community Service Opportunities
- Read more about our benefits, on our HR website
About The Citadel College
The Citadel, also known as the Military College of South Carolina, is a public senior military college located in Charleston, South Carolina. Founded in 1842, The Citadel has a rich history and educational reputation. With our current location on the banks of the Ashley River in downtown Charleston, you are close to great restaurants, shopping and much more. Ranked #1 Public College in the South (U.S. News & World Report, 2022) for schools with up to a master’s degree, the opportunities are endless.
There are about 2,300 undergraduate students who make up the South Carolina Corps of Cadets. Out of the Corps of Cadets, 1 out of 3 graduates earn a military commission. Students can choose from 31 Majors, 57 Minors, pre-health professions, and pre-law (a concentration in political science). The 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio guarantees students a quality education. Another 1,000 students attend the Graduate College, evening and online programs.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend