IT Support Specialist
Job no: 496457
Work type: Full Time Permanent - Staff
Categories: Information Technology
Salary: $33,000- $35,000
Payscale: Band 4
The Citadel Military College of South Carolina is seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our Information Technology Services department. In this role, you will provide help desk support to faculty, staff, and students, both in person and remotely.
- Help Desk Support: Answer and track support calls using The Citadel's IT ticketing system. Use remote access tools to troubleshoot software issues, remove malware and viruses, install software, assist with account issues, and provide general troubleshooting assistance.
- Customer Service: Deliver exceptional customer service by promptly and effectively addressing user needs and resolving technical issues.
- Issue Trend Recognition: Identify and recognize recurring IT issues within The Citadel's community. Collaborate with team members to actively resolve these issues and contribute to a more efficient IT environment.
Minimum and Additional Requirements:
- Associate’s degree or high school education with at least one year of technical experience in computer system support.
- Proficiency in Windows and MS Office systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive problem solver.
CompTIA A+ Certification.
Join our dynamic Information Technology Services team at The Citadel and help us provide top-notch IT support to our faculty, staff and students!
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend