Assistant Athletic Director for Marketing & Promotions
Job no: 496386
Work type: Full Time Permanent - Staff
Categories: Athletics, Communications/Marketing
Salary: $50,000 - $57,000
The Citadel-The Military College of South Carolina is a member of the Southern Conference. The Citadel adheres to three core values. Honor, Duty and Respect. We are looking for candidates that can take our marketing efforts to a new level while adhering to those three core values.
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate area of specialization.
- Two (2) to five(5) years marketing experience in a collegiate or professional sports setting.
- Experience creating, executing and analyzing marketing and promotional plans.
- Experience with planning and execution of all game day promotional activities, game day scripting, organizing presentations and groups, game day contests and entertainment, and managing in-game elements.
- Ability to develop and execute creative and innovative marketing and promotional campaigns to drive affinity, attendance and revenue for varsity sport programs.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply NCAA and Division rules and regulations;
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing;
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & InDesign preferred)
- Experience in building a fanbase both on and off line.
- Ability to set and meet goals, and objectives;
- Proven track record in paying attention to the details;
- Motivated to learn and constantly improve processes and tools;
- Knowledge and experience in growing social media platforms;
- Thrive on the ability to work independently
- Highly organized and exceptional interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communication skills.
Benefits of Working at The Citadel
- Extensive Health Plans
- Great Retirement Options
- Tuition Waiver Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Isle of Palms Beach Club
- Swain Family Boat Center
- Community Service Opportunities
- Read more about our benefits, on our HR website
About The Citadel College
The Citadel, also known as the Military College of South Carolina, is a public senior military college located in Charleston, South Carolina. Founded in 1842, The Citadel has a rich history and educational reputation. With our current location on the banks of the Ashley River in downtown Charleston, you are close to great restaurants, shopping and much more. Ranked #1 Public College in the South (U.S. News & World Report, 2022) for schools with up to a master’s degree, the opportunities are endless.
There are about 2,300 undergraduate students who make up the South Carolina Corps of Cadets. Out of the Corps of Cadets, 1 out of 3 graduates earn a military commission. Students can choose from 31 Majors, 57 Minors, pre-health professions, and pre-law (a concentration in political science). The 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio guarantees students a quality education. Another 1,000 students attend the Graduate College, evening and online programs.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend