Coordinator for Internal/External Accounts Receivable - INTERNAL ONLY
Job no: 496383
Work type: Full Time Permanent - Staff
Categories: Finance and Business
Salary: $47,000 - $52,000
Payscale: Band 5
* Please note, in order to be considered for this role, you must be a current Citadel employee*
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is seeking an internal Accounts Receivable and Reconciliations Coordinator to work in the Treasurer's Office. Under limited supervision, manages student installment payment plans, and collection efforts, as well as maintains receivable records and communicates student billing. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide data analytics on the current past due students and provide the Director statistics to analyze and determine trends to assist with the collaborative efforts to retain and provide insight on how to guide currently enrolled students.
- Assists with the training of new employees to include the following; auxiliary deposits, financial invoice process, petty cash management and reconcilement.
- Will maintain current knowledge of federal and state regulations affecting student loan, grants, and scholarship eligibility in accordance with Department of Education federal regulations and state regulations.
- Creates, maintains, and reviews weekly and monthly account receivable aging reports, third party billing system
- Reports to streamline, monitor, distribute and assign reports to staff, management, and academic units to review for quality control purposes.
Bachelor’s degree OR Associates college with two(2) years’ experience in bookkeeping or accounting procedures OR four(4) years’ experience in bookkeeping/ accounting can replace degree requirements. Working knowledge of accounting principles and practices. Ability to understand and apply established rules and regulations to the maintenance of financial records. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of accounting principles and practices. Ability to understand and apply established rules and regulations to the maintenance of financial records.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend