Tailor Shop Warehouse Assistant
Job no: 496361
Work type: Full Time Temp (more than 28 hours, benefits eligible)
Categories: Retail/Sales/Customer Service
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is accepting applicants for an administrative assistant and warehouseman in the Tailor Shop. This position will be responsible for maintaining and organizing the back tailor shop area.
- Inventory uniforms and create appropriate listings/reports
- Receive new uniforms and organize by size
- Utilize the point of sale system to charge for all new uniforms and develop reports
- Utilize technology such as Microsoft Excel to generate reports and effectively communicate through email with appropriate individuals
- Assist other departments during Matriculation, once a year
- Assist front desk operations when needed
- Assist with summer storage:
- Requires a shift of uniforms for class year status
- Review the rank order and assign ranks to individual's uniforms
- Assist department director with additional duties as needed
- Must be able to lift and pull rolling racks up to 50 pounds.
Full Time Hourly Position:
Regular hours are 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday through Friday
Summer hours are 7:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Wednesday and 7:00am – 4:30 Thursday, Friday off.
About The Citadel College
The Citadel, also known as the Military College of South Carolina, is a public senior military college located in Charleston, South Carolina. Founded in 1842, The Citadel has a rich history and educational reputation. With our current location on the banks of the Ashley River in downtown Charleston, you are close to great restaurants, shopping and much more. Ranked #1 Public College in the South (U.S. News & World Report, 2022) for schools with up to a master’s degree, the opportunities are endless.
There are about 2,300 undergraduate students who make up the South Carolina Corps of Cadets. Out of the Corps of Cadets, 1 out of 3 graduates earn a military commission. Students can choose from 31 Majors, 57 Minors, pre-health professions, and pre-law (a concentration in political science). The 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio guarantees students a quality education. Another 1,000 students attend the Graduate College, evening and online programs.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend