Adjunct Faculty (Supply Chain Management) - Baker School of Business
Job no: 495980
Work type: Adjunct Faculty
Categories: Baker School of Business
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is seeking applicants for adjunct faculty (multiple positions) in the Baker School of Business for the Summer 2021 and beyond. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with high-quality part-time adjunct faculty members who share in the Citadel commitment to develop principled leaders in business.
There are three main programs that adjunct faculty may be employed to teach classes:
- Our traditional undergraduate program, which features face-to-face classes to the South Carolina Corps of Cadets.
- Our part time undergraduate degree completion program, which are primarily working adults earning Bachelor’s degrees, mostly through online classes.
- Our part time MBA program, also for working adults, which is taught through a combination of online and hybrid (partial online, partial face-to-face) classes.
We have ongoing needs to fill vacancies in the area of Supply Chain Management.
- To teach at the undergraduate level, applicants must have a minimum of a Master's degree from an AACSB-Accredited Institution in the business discipline or in a closely related field.
- Be able to teach in-person classes, on campus in Charleston, SC.
- Complete Citadel instructor training and follow rules and regulations set by The Citadel CEITL-DE.
Preference is given to applicants who meet AACSB Qualifications as a Scholarly Academic, Practice Academic, Scholarly Practitioner, or Instructional Practitioner.
Evidence of previous effective teaching experience is required. Official transcripts indicating education level and background check are required prior to employment.
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Bob Riggle by phone at: 843-953-6978, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until filled.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend