CSI Staff Position (Cadet Student Position Only)
Job no: 496317
Work type: Student worker
Categories: Student Affairs
We are now accepting applications for Citadel Success Institute (CSI) staff for the 2023 summer.
CSI staff are responsible for working with the CSI students and accomplishing the day-to-day activities as outlined in the daily schedule provided by the CSI team. This is a full time position and the hours will vary.
You must be available for:
- Mandatory Training in March and April
- Program Dates: July 1 – August 1
General knowledge/responsibilities required by CSI staff include, but are not limited to:
- Familiarity with training documents provided by the Provost Office and Commandant's Department, have had previous sensitivity/sexual harassment training.
- Good communication skills and the ability to serve as a positive role model for younger students, as well as a positive team player among staff regardless of position.
- The ability to follow instructions and demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills.
- The availability to work evenings and weekends is required, including leading cadet life orientation sessions and participating in morning PT sessions.
- A commitment to living in the barracks during the CSI session and attending mandatory training prior to the start of CSI during the Spring semester and the Summer.
- A commitment to being on campus and participating in the leadership and training of the CSI students during the CSI session and other times as assigned.
- A commitment to supervise CSI students and maintain good order on campus.
- Respecting all CSI regulations, such as gate and work/leave hours.
- Being comfortable with a demanding job where tasks and schedules may change at a moment’s notice.
- A commitment to being employed for CSI only, multiple forms of employment will not be approved during the CSI session.
- The position schedule will determine when you will be required to be on campus or on call.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- CSI staff may be allowed to take online classes during CSI, however, prior approval (from the CSI Coordinator) is required.
- Ranked qualifications and/or previous leadership positions within the Corps of Cadets are preferred.
- To apply for this position, the applicant must display the dedication and maturity to perform as Citadel Success Leader. The cadet must be able to adhere to the Citadel school regulations published by the Commandant's Office.
Room and Board
Free room and board are provided during staff training and CSI working sessions.
The CSI Coordinator is frequently contacted as a reference for cadets seeking employment in government positions.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend