Adjunct Faculty - M.Ed. in Higher Education Leadership Program (pooled position)
Job no: 495975
Work type: Adjunct Faculty
Categories: School of Education
M.Ed. in Higher Education Leadership
The Citadel’s Zucker Family School of Education (ZFSOE) is establishing a pool of applicants to fill potential part-time temporary online teaching positions within the M.Ed. in Higher Education Leadership Program. All adjunct positions are per session appointments. The program is seeking adjuncts with expertise to facilitate the following courses:
- EDUC 622 Critical Multicultural Issues in Higher Education
- EDUC 562 Legal & Ethical Leadership Issues in Education
- EDUC 634 Practicum in Higher Education Administration
- EDUC 655 Internship in Higher Education Administration
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Abiding by and upholding the Citadel’s mission, policies, and core values.
- Utilizing effective online teaching and learning practices.
- Preparing course materials and syllabi in accordance with program standards and in collaboration with the program coordinator.
- Being available to students for individual consultation, providing constructive feedback, and submitting final grades by the specified due date.
A doctoral degree in Higher Education Administration, Student Affairs, or a closely related field is required. Previous online teaching experience is required. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Experience in designing online courses and materials is preferred.
In addition to the online application, please provide a cover letter and CV.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend